2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Thank you for being a Google stockholder! By providing your proxy materials to you via the Internet, we are lowering our mailing costs and saving trees. If you prefer to receive a paper copy of these documents, you may request paper delivery below.
2015 Proxy Vote Results
To be posted after the 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
2015 Proxy Materials
|2015 Proxy Statement||Apr 23, 2015||HTML | PDF 1.9MB|
|December 31, 2014 Annual Report||Feb 9, 2015||HTML | PDF 3.4MB|
Vote Your Proxy
Beneficial Stockholders: You are a beneficial stockholder if you own Google stock through a bank or a brokerage firm. If you are a beneficial stockholder, you may vote your proxy online through Broadridge Financial Solutions.
Registered Stockholders: You are a registered stockholder if you own Google stock directly in your name through Computershare Trust Company, N.A. If you are a registered stockholder, you may vote your proxy online through Computershare.
2015 Voting Matters
Google Board Voting Recommendation
|(1)||Election of eleven directors||FOR each nominee|
|(2)||Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Google’s independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal 2015||FOR|
|(3)||An amendment to Google’s 2012 Stock Plan to increase the share reserve by 17,000,000 shares of Class C capital stock||FOR|
|(4)||Stockholder proposal regarding equal shareholder voting||AGAINST|
|(5)||Stockholder proposal regarding a lobbying report||AGAINST|
|(6)||Stockholder proposal regarding the adoption of a majority vote standard for the election of directors||AGAINST|
|(7)||Stockholder proposal regarding a report on renewable energy cost||AGAINST|
|(8)||Stockholder proposal regarding a report on business risks related to climate change regulations||AGAINST|
How to Attend the 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
We are pleased to invite you to attend Google's 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to
be held on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 9 a.m., local time, at Google's headquarters
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, California 94043
Check-in begins at the Shoreline Amphitheatre at 7:30 a.m., local time.
The Shoreline Amphitheatre is located at:
1 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, California 94043
Meeting begins at 9 a.m., local time
For your convenience, we are also pleased to offer a live webcast of our Annual Meeting.
If You Plan to Attend the Annual Meeting:
- It is important that you let us know in advance by marking the appropriate box on your proxy card if you requested to receive printed proxy materials, or, if you vote by telephone or Internet, indicating your plans when prompted.
- If you are a beneficial owner, like a vast majority of our stockholders, you may not vote your shares in person at the Annual Meeting unless you obtain a “legal proxy” from the broker, bank, trustee, or nominee that holds your shares giving you the right to vote the shares at the meeting. Even if you plan to attend the Annual Meeting, we recommend that you also submit your proxy or voting instructions as described in the proxy statement so that your vote will be counted if you later decide not to attend the meeting.
- Please note that space limitations make it necessary for us to limit attendance to our stockholders. Only stockholders as of the close of business on April 6, 2015 (the “Record Date”) are entitled to attend the Annual Meeting. Only holders of Class A and Class B common stock as of the Record Date are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting.
- You must be registered to be admitted to the meeting. Registration will take place at the Shoreline Amphitheatre (see directions below). Parking will only be available at the Shoreline Amphitheatre.
- Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Check-in and registration will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m., local time. Google will be serving breakfast to attendees.
Each stockholder should be prepared to present:
- Valid photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport; and
- Stockholders holding their shares through a broker, bank, trustee or nominee will need to bring proof of beneficial ownership as of the Record Date, such as their most recent account statement reflecting their stock ownership prior to April 6, 2015, a copy of the voting instruction card provided by their broker, bank, trustee, or nominee or similar evidence of ownership.
- Cameras, recording devices, and other electronic devices, such as smart phones, will not be permitted at the meeting. Photography is prohibited at the meeting. Please also do not bring large bags or packages to the meeting.
- Please allow ample time for check-in. For security reasons, you and your bags will be subject to search prior to your admittance to the meeting.
Directions to Shoreline Amphitheatre from either San Jose or San Francisco:
- Follow Route 101 to the Rengstorff Avenue/Amphitheatre Parkway exit.
- Follow the signs to the Amphitheatre (cross back over 101 if you are coming from the north/just stay right if you are coming from the south).
- Go through the signal at Charleston Road and continue on Amphitheatre Parkway. You will pass Google on your right.
- Turn left at N. Shoreline Blvd and follow the signs to Lot A*. You will pass Crittenden Lane and Mountain View Fire Station on your right.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is updated direction and parking lot information. Parking will only be available at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. A shuttle bus will be available to take you to our headquarters for the Annual Meeting.
Previous Proxy Materials: 2014
|2014 Proxy Statement||Mar 28, 2014||HTML | PDF 2.7MB|
|December 31, 2013 Annual Report||Feb 12, 2014||HTML | PDF 4.5MB|