2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Thank you for being a Google stockholder! By providing your proxy materials to you via the internet, we are lowering our mailing costs and saving trees. If you prefer to receive a paper copy of these documents, you may request paper delivery below.
2013 Proxy Vote Results
To be posted after the 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
2013 Proxy Materials
|2013 Proxy Statement||Apr 24, 2013||HTML | PDF 3.2MB|
|December 31, 2012 Annual Report||Jan 29, 2013||HTML | PDF 3.0MB|
Vote Your Proxy
Beneficial Stockholders: You are a beneficial stockholder if you own Google stock through a bank or a brokerage firm. If you are a beneficial stockholder, you may vote your proxy online through Broadridge Financial Solutions.
Registered Stockholders: You are a registered stockholder if you own Google stock directly in your name through Computershare Trust Company, N.A. If you are a registered stockholder, you may vote your proxy online through Computershare.
2013 Voting Matters
Google Board Voting Recommendation
|(1)||Election of 10 directors||FOR all nominees|
|(2)||Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Google’s independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal 2013||FOR|
|(3)||Stockholder proposal regarding a report on lead batteries in Google’s supply chain||AGAINST|
|(4)||Stockholder proposal regarding equal shareholder voting||AGAINST|
|(5)||Stockholder proposal regarding executive stock retention||AGAINST|
|(6)||Stockholder proposal regarding succession planning||AGAINST|
How to Attend the Annual Meeting
We are pleased to invite you to attend Google's 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 2 p.m., local time, at Google's headquarters located at:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, California 94043
Check-in begins at the Shoreline Amphitheatre at 12:30 p.m., local time.
The Shoreline Amphitheatre is located at:
1 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, California 94043
Meeting begins at 2 p.m., local time
For your convenience, we are also pleased to offer a live webcast of our Annual Meeting.
If You Plan to Attend the Annual Meeting:
- It is important that you let us know in advance by marking the appropriate box on your proxy card if you requested to receive printed proxy materials, or, if you vote by telephone or Internet, indicating your plans when prompted.
- If you are a beneficial owner, like a vast majority of our stockholders, you may not vote your shares in person at the Annual Meeting unless you obtain a “legal proxy” from the broker, bank, trustee, or nominee that holds your shares giving you the right to vote the shares at the meeting. Even if you plan to attend the Annual Meeting, we recommend that you also submit your proxy or voting instructions as described in the proxy statement so that your vote will be counted if you later decide not to attend the meeting.
- Please note that space limitations make it necessary for us to limit attendance to our stockholders. Only Google stockholders as of the close of business on April 8, 2013 are entitled to attend our Annual Meeting.
- You must be registered to be admitted to the meeting. Registration will take place at the Shoreline Amphitheatre (see directions below). Parking will only be available at the Shoreline Amphitheatre.
- Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Check-in and registration will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m. local time. Google will be serving lunch to attendees.
- Each stockholder should be prepared to present:
- Valid photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport; and
- Stockholders holding their shares through a broker, bank, trustee or nominee will need to bring proof of beneficial ownership as of the Record Date, such as their most recent account statement reflecting their stock ownership prior to April 8, 2013, a copy of the voting instruction card provided by their broker, bank, trustee or nominee or similar evidence of ownership.
- Cameras, recording devices, and other electronic devices, such as smart phones, will not be permitted at the meeting. Photography is prohibited at the meeting. Please also do not bring large bags or packages to the meeting.
- Please allow ample time for check-in. For security reasons, you and your bags will be subject to search prior to your admittance to the meeting.
Directions to Shoreline Amphitheatre from either San Jose or San Francisco:
- Follow Route 101 to the Rengstorff Avenue/Amphitheatre Parkway exit.
- Follow the signs to the Amphitheatre (cross back over 101 if you are coming from the north/just stay right if you are coming from the south).
- Go through the signal at Charleston Road and continue on Amphitheatre Parkway. You will pass Google on your right.
- Turn left at Bill Graham Parkway and follow the signs to Lot C.
Parking will only be available at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. A shuttle bus will be available to take you to our headquarters for the Annual Meeting.
Previous Proxy Materials: 2012
|2012 Proxy Statement||May 9, 2012||HTML | PDF 404KB|
|December 31, 2011 Annual Report||Jan 26, 2012||HTML | PDF 1.2MB|